mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Mary is Zack's mom. She likes to go the the movies. When we visit, we often go out to eat and watch a movie before or afterwards. It's pretty cool, especially since she always pays. As soon as we got into town last week, we went out for dinner, then to see The Two Towers. Usually, we go see a matinee, but since she'd been anxious to see The Two Towers (and who wouldn't?), she was willing to forgo that rule this time. I don't think she minded. As soon as the movie finished, she turned to us and asked,
"Who plays Legolas?"
"Orlando Bloom, " I answered breathlessly.
"Hmmmm, and who plays Aragorn?"
"Viggo Mortenson," said Zack.
"Ohhhh, I like that Legolas. He's so quick, and he's such a good fighter, and he never gets a scratch. That Aragorn is not too bad either."
"Yeah, I know." I grinned.
"I wanna see it again. I'm gonna go see it on Friday."
I know exactly how you feel, Mary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home