mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Anne and I were lucky enough to catch a free sneak preview of Pirates of the Carribbean last night, courtesy of my neighbor, Michael. Walter, another neighbor, and his girlfriend, Julie, who were also gifted with free passes had the misfortune of sitting next to us as we giggled and cooed our way through the evening. We managed to restrain ourselves (somewhat) once the film started rolling, but I can’t imagine what will happen on a second viewing, with Carla present. At one point, before the movie even started, Walter shot us a look of amused exasperation that we are quite familiar with. Anyways, it was a fun summer movie. I actually enjoyed it, but I can’t say there wasn’t a certain... bias I had in its viewing. Johnny Depp was pretty good, and the Elizabeth, female character (played by the chick from “Bend it Like Beckham”) wasn’t as annoying as I thought she’d be. She was actually pretty... resourceful.

On a sidenote, here’s some pirate fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home