mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

what i'm up to...

watching... as you wish!

listening to...

TiVoing... It's not the best thing ever, but I like to support the Buffy alums. Besides, just wait till the Sparkles mall tour comes to town! I'm so there.

surfing... Does anyone else remember the Babysitters' Club books? I think I liked Stacy or Dawn the most but damn, Claudia's ensembles would fit right in with Dolores Park nowadays. I was way into them in like, 5th grade, along with Sweet Valley High. It was disillusioning to learn firsthand that high school was not like that (or Grease, for that matter) and more like Buffy.

wanting... friday to be here already, so I can FINALLY watch BSG season 4.

1 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You totally watch it for Britney!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home