mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Monday, January 27, 2003

So this past Saturday was my birthday, and I celebrated it in true Connie style - an orgiastic eating frenzy. It began with crab with Tiffany at Great Eastern on Thursday, a salmon luncheon provided by Marina on Friday, dinner at French Laundry that evening, a seafood dinner that also included Peking duck on Saturday, Thai brunch on Sunday, culminating in a Pirate Bowl party on Sunday (ribs, tri-tip, apple pie, nachos, potato bake, s'mores, fudge, margaritas, sangria, gorgonzola walnut pear salad...) Today, I dined on Szechuan food with Bill at Great Hunan, and tomorrow, I'm having lunch with my boss - probably more French food. I almost didn't survive the onslaught of food and liquor, but somehow, through the grace of God or some shit like that, I'm still here today. Thank you everybody for helping me celebrate my birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home