mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Thursday, July 24, 2003

I'm at a bit of a crossroads in my life, but to be fair, I think I may have been standing on the same corner for about 5 years. The question that I keep pondering is, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Am I the only one at my age who's not really sure? Many of my friends actually have vocations, and seem to know what they're doing, careerwise. I've been working at the same place for 5 years, and not really going anywhere. For the most part, I enjoy working with the people I do work with, but I know that the work that I do (pushing paper) is not what I want to do for the rest of my life. I feel a general sense of wasted potential, yet can't seem to motivate myself enough to get back into school. I fantasize about switching to a complete different career, but with the sort of lifestyle I'm living, and the pay cut I'd be taking, it's just not that feasible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home