mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Saturday, January 03, 2004

So this is the new year and I don't feel any different...

Okay, I actually made some very minor changes to the "currently" part of my site. I suppose I should post here also, say something about the new year, blah, blah, blah. I've made some progress on the easy stuff - read more, write more, made repairs to the car. I haven't really learned much HTML, and I think I'll have to starve myself before I get any Gwen Stefani abs. But goals or resolutions that are actually more challenging, and involve some form of self improvement... is a year really enough? I mean, you can't just decide that you're done and throw in the towel, after only a year. Maybe these so-called "New Year's Resolutions" should be looked at as an ongoing thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home