mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Friday, June 03, 2005

Friday Five

In response to Jen...

my (current) favorite five lyrics:

The clouds above opened up and let all out. I was standing on the surface of a perforated sphere when the water filled every hole... The rhythms of my footsteps crossing flat land to your door have been silenced forevermore. And the distance is quite simply much too far for me to row - death cab

You say you´ll give me a highway with no one on it, treasure just to look upon it, all the riches in the night. You say you´ll give me eyes on a moon of blindness, a river in a time of dryness, a harbour in the tempest. But all the promises we make, from the cradle to the grave, when all I want is you - U2

Knew a girl named Nikki, guess you could say she was a sex friend. Met her in a hotel lobby masturbating in a magazine - prince (duh!)

We're just a million little gods causing rain storms turning every good thing to rust. - arcade fire

I've been trying to show you over and over. Look at these my child-bearing hips. Look at these my ruby red ruby lips. Look at these my work strong arms and you've got to see my bottle full of charm. I lay it all at your feet. You turn around and say back to me. He said, Sheela-na-gig - pj harvey

and because I couldn't resist a little extra, here's some monty python:

He's a lumberjack, and he's okay. He sleeps all night and he works all day. I cut down trees. I wear high heels, suspenders, and a bra. I wish I'd been a girlie, just like my dear Papa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home