mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Decisions, decisions.

I am the lucky recipient of a Pepsi iTunes free song. And I didn't even have to buy a Pepsi! Now, I'll probably buy the entire Beck album, so should I get the new Daft Punk or Gorillaz single? Maybe I should wait and see if the new Weezer song will come out. Or maybe I should just be all, "fuck it, I'm going with that 'Since U Been Gone' Kelly Clarkson shit."

2 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger Jen(n) said...

I just heard that Beck is a Scientologist. I'm not sure how I feel about that. But I bought the new album anyway.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger connie said...

sigh. i know, jen. i know. i wound up getting the new weezer single.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home