mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Separated at birth?



Justin was my host for my trip. We met during Cal welcome week at Griffiths Hall, and spontaneously decided to go to Chinatown one day. We've had many adventures together since then, but this transatlantic one was probably the biggest. He's been there for me in my darkest times, and sometimes, I think we lead parallel lives. Even our boyfriends/husbands have a bit in common - half Mexican and into gaming. When I arrived at his flat in the Marais on Friday morning and headed for the shower, I discovered immediately that there had been no need whatsoever for me to pack any of my toiletries. Aveda Shampure shampoo: check. Aveda Shampure conditioner: check. Kiehl's Creme de Corps: check. Kiehl's Creme with Silk Groom: check. L'Occitane shea butter hand cream: check. Fresh Soy face cleanser: check. Fresh Milk SPF 6 face lotion: check. He did not have my beloved Creme de la Mer face cream ("I ran out, and haven't had time to figure out where they sell it here"), but did have the Fresh Sugar face scrub and Fresh Rose Petal facial mask that I had forgotton to pack. We had quite a laugh lining up my travel size bottles and his full size ones.

1 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger xtinehlee said...

a kindred spirit is a treasure indeed. :)

btw, chickiepoo: turn on RSS feed! i'm trying to subscribe to you via bloglines so I know when you update, but it says you don't have a feed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home