mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Ten years

since Buffy the Vampire Slayer aired on T.V. Lord I feel old. You know, I just can't let a few months slide by without mentioning Buffy, that's how much this show has sunk its fangs into my heart. It is my personal opinion (probably expressed several times in this very blog) that the musical episode, "Once More, With Feeling" might be the most perfect hour of television ever. Whenever I've had a horrible day, or when I'm feeling down in the dumps, nothing cheers me up quite like BTVS. The episodes where Buffy loses her virginity, Angel's soul is restored, and Buffy and Angel break up (for real)... sigh. Makes my life seem a hell of a lot less tragic.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home