mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday 4 or 6 or whatever...

cause Jen said I would do it...

> A) Four places that I go to over and over:
the gym, the farmer's market, the pool and yoga
geez, am I really that much of a fitness nut? well, since I eat the way I do, I guess I have to be!

> B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
christine, justin, marina and kristy
not counting the one campaign, shopbop.com, daily candy, etc.

> C) Four of my favorite places to eat (this changes frequently) :
burma superstar, yummy (secret) sushi place, mi grullense taco truck, vien huong "go away baby" noodle joint


> D) Four places I would rather be right now
eating macarons and drinking wine with Justin in Paris, surfing in Hawaii, ummm, I dunno. other than that, I like where I am!

> E) Four people I think will respond (/comment):
I don't think anyone reads this anymore. Facebook has taken over!

> F) Four TV shows I watch over and over:
Buffy, Battlestar Galactica, Arrested Development, Freaks and Geeks

And you?

2 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger xtinehlee said...

I'm still reading! I've got you on my bloglines! :)

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

I've got you on Google Reader!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home