mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Thursday, March 18, 2004

A few months ago, my coworkers and hubby pitched in together, and ordered me the new ipod mini for my birthday. Now, due to its unprecedented popularity, it did not arrive until last Monday. I've been deliriously happy rocking out on it ever since - on BART, at the gym, while doing chores, surreptitiously at work. And, most importantly, it's pink! I believe everyone should have an ipod - whether it's the mini, the 40GB, or even just the 10GB - I think it might possibly deliver world peace. I know the mini has only 4GB, but if having only 1000 songs+ of your choice encased in a device that's about the size of a business card, in whatever color your little heart desires doesn't make you happy, well, there's the 15, 20 and 40 GB model to choose from. And if that still fails to please, you're beyond any help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home