mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Friday, April 30, 2004

I guess I'm not the only one who thought so.

"Girl, looks like you're growing a horn up there," declared Wanda as I walked into the copy room today.

"Yeah, I know. I caught Zack checking it out yesterday." He had seemed distracted when we were talking on the couch.

"What are you looking at?" I demanded. He feebly attempted denial.

"You're not making eye contact! I can tell." He crumbled under the pressure of female irrationality.

"Okay! I was looking at your zit. It's not so bad. It'll go away," he said, sweetly kissing me.

Sure, it'll go away. With a little help. And some holy water. So, as of this afternoon, I began the exorcism with a trip to the spa. As Yelena was waxing my brows, she let out a little sigh. "You've got a pimple. Are you on your period?"

"No, but I've eaten a lot of chocolate cake recently."

She chuckled. "That probably didn't do it. Don't worry, I'll clean it up for you"

She finished up the wax, and placed some towels on my face, and began applying a tremoundous amount of pressure to the zit. How was this possible? I know she's Russian and all, but she's actually rather petite. Along with the pressure was a sharp, stabbing pain. Could this also be a way of performing a frontal lobotomy? I felt the zit give way and release itself. "Oooh, this one was gonna be huge. There was a lot inside. You could hear it." She wiped it clean, and applied some ointment. "Hmmm. Thanks." So the swelling has begun to go down, and there's a bit of a scab. But I've decided to call it Pod Ziggy. Once the swelling is gone, and the scab is left, I can start calling it P.Ziggy. Heh, heh. I'm easily amused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home