mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Thursday, April 29, 2004

I have a huge zit on my foreheard right now. It looks like a horn sprouting. It's sore, and it throbs, and I'm beginning to wonder if it might be a tumor. I'm considering giving it a nickname... Pimply? Ziggy? Pod? Devil's Teat? Tiff tells me I'm overreacting, and my husband says it's no big deal, but I still find it rather alarming. I don't get zits too often, but when I do, they turn out huge, and in the oddest places. I put a little bit of charcoal mask on it, and followed it up with Tend Skin. It's been very difficult not to touch it. Luckily, I have an appointment scheduled with my aesthetician tomorrow. Hopefully, she can bring relief. If not, I may need to be exorcised or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home