mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Sunday, March 21, 2004

It was fabulous, if a bit disorienting (as Zack put it) to watch our friend, John, performing in Prince's induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame tonight. He was looking pretty snazzy in his pinstriped suit, and he played damn well. But I must say... I know Prince is probably 4 foot 9, about 80 pounds when soaking wet, and is megalomaniacal control freak, but damn, he was pretty sexy peeling out a scorching guitar solo during the All Star jam of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps." Oh yeah, and that Grammy performance was pretty good too. Sometimes I forget, but then I remember... Damn, he's a musical genius. And according to Jo, he's now playing the good songs during his shows. No more of this Holy river bullshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home