mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Saturday, March 12, 2005

well well well

After that highly publicized presale fiasco in January, it appears that I have acquired a pair of the much desired general admission tickets for the third leg of the Vertigo tour. That old Propaganda membership really did wind up coming through for me in the end. Props (no pun intended) to Larry. Now here's the rub - the concert's at the Staples Center. In LA. Which means that I need to - a. engineer some kind of trade. b. convince someone to go to LA with me and wait in line all day at Staples. c. (it would break my heart to do this) Sell the tickets.

Well, I have until November. Hopefully, someone who doesn't suck will open.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home