mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Thursday, June 16, 2005

three times ten...

anne turns the big three-o today.

Kudos to her for bravely facing it! Not long ago, we used to talk about how much we dreaded that date. But now that we've gotten a little wiser, I'm glad to see that she's adjusted her view. I can only hope that I can accept my thirtieth (which comes in approximately 6 months) with such grace. Friends of mine who have already reached that age tell me that they enjoy a certain sense of peace with themselves and perspective they lacked in their twenties. I think I'm beginning to understand what they're talking about. Besides, Julia Child didn't begin her culinary career until she was 39!

So happy birthday Anne! I hope this was a good one, and that there will be many more good ones to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home