mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Friday, April 07, 2006

Caterpillars

Or, I need a brow wax, stat!

Why oh why isn't Yelena available at my beck and call? I get an eyebrow wax, and for the next ten days to two weeks, my brows look fantastic. A few errant hairs appear, and I clean them up ith my trusty Tweezman tweezers and forget about them. The next thing I know, I'm washing my face a couple weeks later and look up into the mirror and shazam! My brows have exploded into two fuzzy black caterpillars. Not the kind of sight you like to see late at night or first thing in the morning. Only years of plucking and waxing has saved them from becoming a unibrow. And of course, Yelena's not available for another week. Grrr.

1 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger zditty said...

I like to see you first thing in the morning!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home