mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Saturday, May 06, 2006

ipod meme (cribbed from cristine)

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

But cristine threw in a twist - use the lyrics, too, if you can!

How does the world see you?

"Through Yves St. Laurent glasses," if it "feels the vibe", Kanye says, like the way diamonds are "forever forever forever"

Will I have a happy life?

If I "listen to The Wind, to The Wind of my Soul," Cat Stevens

What do my friends really think of me?

Soft and only, Lost and lonely, Just like heaven - The Cure

What do people secretly think of me?

I'm "Lucky" - I don't have time for the Head of State (Radiohead)

How can I be happy?

I should meet Billy Corgan "on a live wire right up off the" street in "1979" (Smashing Pumpkins)

Will I ever have children?

Hawkmoon 269 by U2... ummm, I'm not sure how to turn those lyrics into an answer. Does this mean I'm gonna have 269 kids? Because I don't see how that's gonna happen unless I go all Angelina and start adopting like crazy!

What is some good advice for me?

Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah! (I got "Blue Turning Grey"... which is an instrumental)

How will I be remembered?

with "Potholes in my Lawn"! (De La Soul)

What is my signature dancing song?

"Go Go Gadget Gospel" by Gnarls Barkley

What do I think my current theme song is?

Neighborhood #2 - Arcade Fire

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?

Knock 'Em Out - Lily Allen


What song will play at my funeral?


Standing, from Once More With Feeling, Buffy the Musical

What is my day going to be like?

"Too low to find my way, and Too high to wonder why"

Lebanese Blond - Thievery Corporation

1 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger xtinehlee said...

this is a fun meme!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home