mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Friday, April 07, 2006

Rain, rain, go away.

Will it ever end? I'm tired of turtlenecks and mittens and layers. I want to wear flippy skirts and tank tops with dangly earrings, or filmy blouses with narrow cropped pants and chunky necklaces. I want to show off my NARS Chinatown pedicure with open toed pumps and strappy stiletto sandals. I want to stop lugging my umbrella around and wear my sunglasses because the sun's out, not just to hide my dark circles and the need for a brow was. I want to wear flip flops instead of Uggs when I take out the trash. I want to hang out on my porch, sipping a mimosa. I want to sit on the median in front of Cheese Board and eat a slice of pizza with a side of roasted garlic and a glass of cotes du rhone. I want gelato... wait a sec, I eat gelato rain or shine, hot or cold. Nevermind. You get the idea.

1 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Jen(n) said...

Yeah... I just want people to return to their normal state of "I'm a horrible CA driver" versus their totally obnoxious state of "oh my God it's raining I'm such a horrible CA driver"...

No offense intended to the natives. But. It's RAIN. Not frogs falling from the sky. Not blinding midwest hail. Not east coast snowflakes the size of baseballs falling in droves.

Now get out of my way already!

(Sorry, we now return you to your regularly happy-go-lucky Jen. Who is thankfully now off the freeway.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home