mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Crazy, Crazy, everbody laugh!

Watched Borat this afternoon, and yes, it's as outrageously funny as everyone says. Having seen Borat in action before on Da Ali G show, I thought I would be prepared. And I was, for the most part. But for the parts in which I wasn't... dude, Sacha Baron Cohen is one uncompromising performer. Not only does he remain in character throughout some pretty hilarious scenes, but he put himself in situations that no one in his right mind would. There is one particular sequence that is simultaneously one of the most grotesque and hilarious incidents ever recorded on film. I keep wanting to scratch out my eyes, yet at the same time, I'm cackling manically about it. Mostly in disbelief.

2 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger xtinehlee said...

YES!

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger xtinehlee said...

VERY NICE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home