mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Actor's Studio Question Meme

I used to think James Lipton was terribly pretentious , until I learned that he was attuned to what was actually going on during his interview on "Da Ali G Show"... he found it quite funny. And he rewrote Ali G's rap song! Anyways, I've been tagged by cristine...

What is your favorite word?
"Luminous"

What is your least favorite word?
"tumenescent"

What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?
well written prose, excelling at something newly learned and finding joy and peace in the little things

What turns you off?
Stupidity

What is your favorite curse word?
I have to pick one?

What sound or noise do you love?
champagne popping

What sound or noise do you hate?
alarm clocks

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
buyer for a department store; fashion editor

What profession would you not like to do?
proctologist

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
I would just be glad to be there - he can say anything!

My readership isn't too high, but if anyone would like to continue this meme, go right ahead.

1 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Jen(n) said...

I bit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home