mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Saturday, February 01, 2003

Yesterday, I skipped around my office in a merry little jig, chanting "costcocostcocostcocostcocostcocostcocostcocostco!" When Tiffany saw this, she actually choked on her tea (I think she might have spit some out of her nose) and everyone else looked at me like I was crazy. Come to think of it, they always look at me like I'm crazy, especially now that I've taken to clutching my Orlando Bloom/Jude Law snow globe (thanks Anne!) while muttering "my preciousssss! my birthday present! we wants it...must. have. preciousss!" Anyways, one of my birthday presents (thanks Justin!) was a Costco membership, which has delighted me to no end. Today, after I went to the gym, I headed towards Costco and dined on free samples for lunch. I also purchased about a hundred dollars' worth of raw meat - pork, lamb, beef, fish, chicken... it's all sitting in my freezer now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home