mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Thursday, March 18, 2004

My gushing about the ipod aside, there is one complaint... itunes is great and all, but certain cds won't rip, or make the program freeze. Zack and I have managed to rip a decent portion of our rather massive collection onto itunes, but my beloved Clash/London Calling CD, an early essential in my collection, freezes the computer. I've managed to coax Train in Vain to rip (thank god!) but argh! I want the rest! And it's not like the Itunes store is selling the album in its entirety. What's up with that, by the way? Why is it that there are some artists whose albums are only partially available? Only 8 songs off Purple Rain are available... and you can't get the song, Purple Rain, not even off "The Hits." It must be some kind of conspiracy. A Warner Brothers conspiracy! Thankfully, I was able to rip my own copy of Purple Rain, without any problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home