mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Friday, May 14, 2004

Typically, when I confront a problem in my life, I deal with it, I compartmentalize it, and I move on. I've always felt that life is too short to be wasted on looking back. Time always moves forward, and to dwell on the past won't amount to much. But now I find myself trying to deal with recent events in the same way. I know I can't avoid thinking about it, but I've been forcing myself not to feel. It's not working. It's too much. I was in the middle of the street this morning, when the enormity of it all began to bear its weight down on me, suffocating me. Paralyzed, I had to stop, and break down in sobs. I can't even comprehend what the future will hold. I'm watching the foundation of my life crumble away, and I can't do anything to stop it. I am completely lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home