mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Meme tag....

courtesy of cristine and zack...

THE MEME

1. Thank the person that tagged you.
2. List 5 random/strange/weird things about you.
3. Tag 5 other people.

1. Thanks cristine (and zack)!

2.

I am a huge fan of Marc Jacobs as well. Case in point: today, my outfit includes a skirt, shoes and coat, plus a bag. I even had a dream about him once! (I was to become his muse and shoe designer, a la Sofia Coppola)

Although I consider myself a fairly accomplished home chef, and I recently overcame my fear of molten sugar/caramel, deep frying still intimidates me.

Yesterday in yoga, I was finally able to maneuver myself into full eka pada rajakapotasana pose, without assistance or props.

If my fingernails get to be any longer than an eight of an inch, it drives me crazy. I must clip!

I haven’t listened to her music, but Mandy Moore seems very likable to me.

3. em, who to tag... my hubby already tagged everyone else (anne, ryan, jen...) I know:

tiff
ike
justin
brian
schmoo (carla)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home