mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Thursday, October 30, 2003

Friday Five

1. What was your first Halloween costume?

I can't really remember... I know I liked to run around in my Wonder Woman Underoos when I was 3, but I'm not sure that counts. The first one I really remember is Princess Leia. My brother was Luke Skywalker.

2. What was your best costume and why?

Gotta say, Chun Li. I had the dress, the boots and the gauntlets.

3. Did you ever play a trick on someone who didn't give you a treat?

No. That's mean.

4. Do you have any Halloween traditions? (ie: Family pumpkin carving, special dinner before trick or treating, etc.)

Nothing out of the ordinary - pumpkin carving, handing out candy. Oh yeah, and the ritual goat sacrifices.

5. Share your favorite scary story...real or legend!

There once was this movie called Gigli...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home