mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Predictably, the ROTK trailer has been running on a loop in my home. See it for yourself. Need I say more? All right, I will!
(spoiler space)























Legolas in a hoodie! The Nazgul attacking Minas Tirith! A brief shot of Shelob! Eowyn as Dernhelm in her armor! and... and...and... (okay, taking deep breath) Apparently, Arwen will send Elrond to deliver to Aragorn the Narsil reforged instead of her standard (a banner)... which makes sense. In the books, he receives the Narsil after the Council of Elrond, but I guess Peter Jackson didn't want to include Elrohir and Elladan, the sons of Elrond, who actually deliver the standard, along with the Rangers. I wonder, will Elrond fight in any of the battles? Will the Rangers make an appearance? Or the Eagles? They don't appear in this new trailer, nor are there scenes that would appear to be the scouring of the shire... okay, it's late. I'm not thinking clearly. Time for bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home