mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Friday, October 17, 2003

Shall I? Or shall I not? Hell, it'll make me post more. I guess I'm starting a new tradition, so here goes:

the Friday 5...

1. Name five things in your refrigerator.

De Loach Pinot Gris and Chardonnay
raw butter
a domestic Mozzarella Di Bufala purchased from Cowgirl Creamery
orange juice
pie crust dough

2. Name five things in your freezer.

Muscovy duck breast
Vanilla Beans
Homemade blue cheese ice cream with major freezer burn
Edamame
about 5 different kinds of vodka

3. Name five things under your kitchen sink.

sponges
swiffer wipes
grocery bags
comet
candles

4. Name five things around your computer.

pair o' 8 lb dumbbells
my preciousssssss Orlando Bloom/Jude Law snowglobe
a pair of painted wooden korean doll
marble stamp engraved with my chinese name
Kodama charm from Mononoke Hime

5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet.

kiehl's creme with silk groom
fresh milk-milk lotion
glide floss
contact lens solution
Mach 3 razor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home