mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Saturday, April 14, 2007

At the Rack



I f'ing love this jacket! When I first spotted it, I thought it was a simple double breasted jacket, but I was pleasantly surprised to discover that it had asymmetrical lapels. Isn't that collar amazing? And the tailoring at the waist has that nipped Savile Row fit. Look at how the notched bottom (the correct term escapes) falls perfectly in the midline, despite the asymmetry. I should know McQueen better than to think he would do something as pedestrian as a double breasted jacket. Sigh. To bad it was two sizes too big!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Schmoo said...

Cool jacket, indeed! :)

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger kittycar said...

This looks like a hot jacket for you lady!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home