mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Sunday, May 28, 2006

I do *not* love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Or in the evening, for that matter.

Yes folks, another kitchen incident. This time, it involved molten sugar. Yay! I now have a few first and second degree burns on my arms and on my face. It's great. No, not really. It pretty much sucks. I actually skipped yoga this morning - I really didn't feel up to it. Plus, I look like a freak show with blisters and various ointments slathered all over myself. Now I have to figure out how to get to the drugstore (again) as inobstrusively as possible (Zack's not home). Well, at least it didn't get my eye.

3 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger xtinehlee said...

oh noooooo! i hope you heal quickly!

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

Ack!! We're at home, call if you need help with the drugstore.

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I've said, I'm terribly sorry about what happened, but, damn, that Ispahan was sooo good, I'm still dreaming about it!

Don't worry -- you still look good, my dear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home