mysticonnie's blog

Megalomania continues...
Cheese Diaries
a Conspiracy of 2
Listography!
Muffin Top

Friday, April 27, 2007

ugh

The hubby is out of town, so I've been trying to occupy myself with social outings and various events. I think all the activity is catching up to me. I feel a trace of a cold coming (it's allergies! it's allergies!). Tonight, I had to cancel dinner (for like, the 4th time) with a friend and I didn't get to go to swimming because Comcast came to install a new phone line, which took four hours, as opposed to the twenty minutes predicted when I made the appointment. And I think I lost sunglasses last night. This is the second pair of sunglasses I've lost in a month. Plus I might have lost the shoes I use for my dance class, right after I got them topy'd. And I lost a BART ticket. This sucks. Maybe I'll buy another pair of sunglasses. And another pair of shoes. I'm going to bed.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, Comcast is the one who sucks! :) They are notorious for screwing up the balance and schedules of people's lives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home